Thursday, September 15, 2011

HOW TO OVERCOME HEARTBREAK (OVERCOME EMOTIONAL PAINS AT THE END OF A LOVE RELATIONSHIP)

by Yakubu Anawiyat

Have you been into a romantic relationship that ended before you were ready? You’ve been replaying the entire relationship in your head and you feel your life/world crashing down without your ex by your side. You wake up in the middle of the night wishing you could turn back the hands of time, and have them look in your eyes again knowing obviously that they are gone for good?


Just about everyone experienced a break-up at sometime and a range of different responses of loss and pain is usually triggered when a love relationship ends. You can be yourself again and say ’hard luck’ to the monster that now evades your thoughts and be even a better person for it. Just read on and say goodbye to the past by adhering to the following tips:

1. Accept the fact that you wasted your time loving the wrong person:

Memories are only triggered when you hold the opinion of your ex- being the best thing that could happen to you. If they ever were, they wouldn’t leave you in your current state. They definitely weren’t some perfect beings and had flaws which you discovered in the course of your relationship. Rather than capitalize on the good moments spent with them, bring back these lapses, critically examine such bad habits as: lying, late-nights, untidiness, and if possible, any flaw in their appearances that turned you off about them. Celebrate the fact that you got saved from getting into a mistake.

2. Accept the fact that you have control over your feelings:

At this point, you just have to be realistic and identify the cause of being in love: you can’t be in love unless you love, in other words, you cause your own feelings of being in love and therefore, you have the power to control and change any feelings you have and then, focus on what you want and not what you lost. The ball is in your court: it’s your choice to love that causes your feelings of being in love.

3. Create goals for yourself and get busy:

When you engross yourself with new things, you will have little or no time to ponder over irrelevances such as an ex- so you won’t feel the sting much. There’s definitely something you are good at doing, something you’ll fall in love with along the way, and a very handy one for anyone is writing. Do not make outlandish goals, keep your goals realistic and compel yourself to execute them and your ex- will gradually become history.

4. Let it all out in tears:

When you grieve over it, you get relieved of the stress built up inside of you and this makes you too tired to worry about it later on. You could sleep off right after then and be refreshed when you awake.

5. Regain confidence and love for yourself:

Don’t get wallowed in the memory of your ex- because you are way too good for them. Believe you are your own happiness and you don’t have to be a parasite on someone else to be happy. This will help restore your confidence again which will enable you learn more about you and begin to love you, for it is only when you ensure this, will the person calling you crush get crushed by you someday.

6. Avoid things or places that remind you of your ex

Of course, your aim is to kill your ex- from out of your life so you can move on, so shirk things or places that will bring back memories and make you sad. Avoid romantic, sad songs as this can make you pathetically upset, change those routines that remind you of them, delete mails, messages, pack away gifts, souvenirs from sight or even burn them so you don’t have to remember the past every time you see them.

7. Try new ways of coping:

Do not see this as an opportunity to indulge on a self-pity venture or to despise on the idea of love, rather, open up to new ways that will enhance your recovery, get out with your friends, surround yourself with eligible singles and open up to new opportunities but of course, you should have learnt a lesson from your past.

Life is so simple when you know what you are doing. Call it self-punishment or whatever, but, if you must overcome that odd feelings of pains without injuries; bitterness without ever tasting bile; anger without provocation; fear without cause, and have your life back, then you must think in an extremely different direction to be happy agai, But above all, learn from your mistakes!
Life is a game where the best and luckiest players win!



6 comments:

  1. this is really nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish i had this way back, i'm grown now....lol...nice piece though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are obviously someone has gained a great deal of wisdom from the hard time. Pain is growth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, watch out for more lovely articles of this nature.....cheers

    ReplyDelete

  5. How i got my boyfriend back.Am Stacey Bruno by name I never believed in love spells or magic until I met this spell caster once when i went to see my friend in Indian this year on a business summit. I meant a man who's name is Dr ATILA he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one's gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I'm now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 5 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is atilahealinghome@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Annold Nutall from North Carolina and my ex-boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago after I caught him having an affair with some other girl and i insulted him and told him never to come close to him again. But i later discovered that i love him so much and cannot do without him and I want him back in my life but he refused to have any contact with me. I was so confused and don't know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony on how a spell caster helped them to get their ex back so I contacted the spell caster and explained my problems to him... He cast a spell for me and assure me of 3 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise, the 3rd day my Joy came knocking on my door and begged for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr. Laco of Laco SHRINE & SOLUTION HOME, you are truly talented and gifted, please if you have a similar problem just like the one i was facing before i met with Dr. Laco then, you have to contact him through his email at: (lacopowerfulspellcaster@yahoo.com) for your spell. All thanks to the source of my happiness{ Dr Laco}


    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment/s